thrift store haul (i spent too much)
April 28, 2021
I got some free walmart chocolate chip cookies yesterday. i tried one and it was pretty tasteless. the packaging says it contains "real chocolate chips and chocolate flavored chips". what the f*ck does that even mean?
- tiny orchestral insturment $2.99
- ryan called it a mini cello. i think it's a viola. either way it needs a new bridge and has seen better days. please feel free to tell me what it is
- walmart notebook $.59
- has some tacky inspirational quote on the front that will be covered with a sticker
- MSD shoes $.79
- i bought them out of shock. I asked a few people working there if a doll came in with them, and they said "idk" and "no". does someone else own BJDs out here? the pleather came off when i was buckling them already so they must be a couple years old at least
- idk something for my mom $.59
- idk what it is but its her favorite designer so i hope she likes it
- bamboo spatula $.99
- i might have enough of these now
- Snow Patrol Greatest Hits $.99
- this might have a good song! i cant remember!
- Tiffany $.99
- classic 80s pop album or one hit wonder? ill let you know.
- Cross Edge pen $.99
- HTC branded. looks brand new. ryan wants it.
- Leather gloves $1.59
- they fit me and that's cool. very soft
classic 2005 style.
and some pictures i took along the way